I had worked for Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI) and Korea Power Electric Company (KEPCO) for nuclear I&C engineering more than 25 years. Involved in SMART system & component design, verification and validation.
Member of IEC/ISO/IEEE, and participating in IEC/IEEE/ISO activities as project (co-)leader and member, ESPECIALLY on the EQUIPMENT QUALIFICATION(IEC/IEEE 60780-323), Commercial Grade Item Dedication sponsored by MOTIE/KEIT, safety logic assembly (IEC 60744) etc.
Now interested in PSR (SSG-25) for operating plants and research reactors, cyber security for nuclear power plants, and the establishment of I&C system for nuclear process as the president in MIRAE-EN.
My major is computer engineering at the University and now work as Hardware & I&C engineer.
SMART I&C system design and component design
- SMART I&C Equipment Qualification, and the selection of Hardware Components
- Involved for Preparation of TR (Topical report) for KINS approval
- Involved in Jordan research Reactor
- Component design (hardware design)
- KSNP(Korea Standard Nuclear Power Plant, Kori 1,2) ILRT(Integrated Leakage Rate Test)
- Hardware design & Test
- NIMS(KAERI Project)
- Hardware and firmware design
- KSNP(Korea Standard Nuclear Power Plant, ShinKori 1,2) RMS Hardware design (Communication Board & DI Board)
My major is control and instrumentation at the university. Currently, I am performing project of International standardization and 3rd party verification for equipment qualification.
- International standardization of Commercial Grade Item Dedication (CGID) for Instrumentation and Control System, KATS, 2014 -
- KS standardization, KEA, 2014
- KHNP 3rd party verification, KHNP, 2014 -
- Component Design and Equipment Supply for JRTR MMIS, Daewoo E&C, 2011 - 2014
- Manufacture of digital platform prototype for Safety system of SMART, KAERI, 2009 - 2011
- Reliability analysis and development of software implementation requirement for SMART MMIS, KAERI, 2009 - 2011
- Development of Design requirement and criteria for I&C upgrade on Nuclear Power Plant, KHNP Central Research Institute, 2007 - 2009
- Review of manufacturability for SMART MMIS optimization, KAERI, 2006 - 2007
- Development of component design and manufacture technique for SMART-P MMIS, Doosan Heavy Industries, 2003 - 2005
My major is electronic engineering at the University, and now work as an engineer for I&C and hardware.
I have developed I&C RCP Test facility in KAERI, Inverter Stack tester in SEMIKRON Korea, I/O simulator in Kepco E&C etc., and FPGA Dual Controllers that has been conducted with KAERI.